Cally joined Kennedy & Cooke at the Narooma office in March 2019.
Cally obtained her Bachelor of Laws from the University of New England and obtained her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law in Sydney. Cally is currently studying towards both a Master of Laws and a Master of Professional Accounting at the University of New England.
Cally lives locally in Narooma and is a passionate advocate for rural and regional Australia. Cally writes the equine law column for the Australian Stock Horse Journal and is active in the horse riding community. Cally has ridden horses her whole life and is currently involved in dressage and breeding.
Cally involves herself in the local community and community groups in the horse sector. Cally is currently:
• A board member of the Narooma Oyster Festival
• A member of the Narooma CWA Branch
• A member of the Narooma Surf Life Saving Club and the Grants Officer
• A member of the Montague Art & Craft Society and the Treasurer
• A volunteer of Marine Rescue Narooma
• A volunteer of the Moruya Pony Club
• A honorary solicitor to The Star Club Equestrian Program
• A trainee dressage judge for Dressage NSW – Equestrian Australia